Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I loved the movie Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. I had seen the movie before seeing it in class but I had never analyzed it as closely. I really love the cinematography and editing that it has. Michel Gondre is easily one of my favorite directors and I cannot wait to see more of his films. If you liked Eternal Sunshine, I recommend The Science of Sleep which has a lot of the same elements, but is still a completely different movie.
I thought the acting in Eternal Sunshine was great too! I really liked seeing Jim Carrey in a film that asked him for a little more dramatic role rather than just the physical comedy of Liar Liar and Dumb and Dumber (even though those films will also always have a place in my heart).

No comments: